Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday, Nov. 28th 2016:
I'm not sure how it happens that I'm always blogging when I should be going to sleep.  And my brain
is too tired to even think.  Sorry!  Especially since this is not my gifting to begin with.  So bare with me as I muddle through a quick update.  Kylie came out of sedation yesterday about 1pm.  It was much easier than I remember in April.  She fought all the cords for a bit but soon settled down.  I'm thankful they removed the chest tubes right before they brought her out.  Then when she got mad they were able to remove her from the ventilator.  All of her vitals have been good.  We are so thankful.  And her little fingers and toes are as pink as we have ever seen them.  Praise God!  Yesterday and this morning she was not keeping anything down which is normal.  The couple bites at lunch and at dinner have stayed down.  Again Praise God!
Prayer requests:
- fluid in lungs
- heart is still in complete block meaning a pace maker will be needed
- safe travels for MaryAnn & Katie who are traveling here tonight and Lee who is going home tomorrow
- in my sleepy state that I let my light shine with the people around me

Praises:
- successful surgery
- wonderful and kind nurses
- family who are coming to give me a break tomorrow
- an amazing husband and dad right by my side  (Did I mention he stayed in the hospital 4 nights in a row after surgery?)
- Heavenly Father to lean on 24/7

tubes being pulled

first sip since Tuesday

first ride, this is quite a feat with all her things

first walk, not happy about it

daddy reading cards to her from her class mates


No comments:

Post a Comment