Monday, April 25, 2016

It was a good day!  We are so thankful Kylie was moved out of ICU.  On a rare occasion we get a weak smile, but she is starting to respond more than a stare.  She is also taking a couple bites each meal and keeping it down. Even with not a lot of sleep last night I am feeling so good.  I told mom tonight seeing how well she is doing has given me the courage to think about the next surgery.  Lee and I were so discouraged she needed to go through this again in approx. 6 months when the doctor told us last week. Now I feel like God is saying yes you can do this, and she is going to be ok.  I also know this peace comes from my heavenly Father. He is answering our prayers and yours.

Grandma ask her what she wanted to eat, No more needs to be said.  :)

Kate and I enjoyed some time away from the hospital today.
Swan Boat Ride in Boston Common which is the oldest public park in the country.

China town of course.



Kylie saying good bye to a friend who we met in testing,
and then had rooms next to each other in ICU.

Kylie seemed to turn a corner after the hospital 
musicians came in and played to her.

2 comments:

  1. These are great pictures Kris. Thanks! I love how Kylie and the musicians are very much in the moment with each other, and how Kylie made an effort to say good bye even though she was weak. She is such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you were able to spend some quality time with Kate. Her smile says it all! Keep up the great work mom!

    ReplyDelete