Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday, April 21st
Kylie had a good night and day.  They needed to give her a bit of blood over night and today an ekg when her levels were a bit off.  Forgive me if there are medical people reading this and things don't make sense. Pretty much everything goes right over my head!  She continues to be heavily sedated and does not move or open her eyes.  This is what they want so her body can heal.  She has become more swollen through out the day, but they assured me this is normal and it will get worse before better.  I'm over whelmed with the pile of cards that is growing.  It will be a bit till we can open them, but I can already picture the smiles.  Thanks again for your kindness.  Grandma left this morning.  They are very strict with only one or two people in the room at a time. Plus there really is nothing to do at this point.  There was a doctor in today and we talked about our surgeon and he said "there are not many in the world that can do what he does".  This is not the first we have heard this.  I do feel like he is giving our little girl a second chance.  Today we Thank the Lord for bringing Kylie this far!


I'm emotional when I get email notifications that I've been tagged on a photo,
and there are people who have never met Kylie from all over praying for our girl.

This heart pillow arrived this morning.  They use it when the child
wakes for them to hold to their chest when ever the nurses need to move them.

This picture was taken this morning, when she looked so good.  Grandma thinks she looks like Kate in this picture.  Mitch thinks she looks like him.  And Shira and I agreed to make Mitch feel good.

Grandma takes one more look at Kylie before heading back to PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment